2021/2022 MEMBERSHIP FEE WAIVER
- Due to Victoria’s ongoing C19 lockdowns, the KAV Committee has again decided to waive membership fees for the 2021-2022 financial year.
- Members who were registered during the 2019-2020 or 2020-2021 financial years will be automatically renewed.
- Automatic renewal will also apply to non-fee-paying members (over 65’s).
- Members who have already paid for memberships for the current year will have their memberships automatically rolled over to the 2022-2023 period - unless we hear otherwise from you.
- Should you prefer a refund, please advise your preference for a refund via email@example.com by 11th November 2021. If we do not hear from you by 11th November 2021, your membership will automatically roll over to 2022-2023.
- Please do not send membership cheques.
New applications for Membership and Associate Membership:
New members still need to subscribe for the current year 2021/2022 to be eligible to vote at the AGM, but fees are waived. To become a member, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your current contact details (an updated membership form is currently being prepared, and will be posted here when completed).
All new memberships are subject to committee approval.
Associate Members are welcome (those without Kastellorizian connections) but do not have voting rights. The same application form is used.
We receive donations to the Association from members on a frequent basis. We would like to acknowledge this most generous support and, we endeavor to do so, by recording this in our periodical newsletter and Association’s records. Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a donation.
Kastellorizian Association of Victoria Membership runs during the financial year (July 1 – June 30) each year.
Fees are currently waived due to COVID-19.
Usual fees for adults (over the age of 18 years) are $30 each person.
Seniors over 65 – free membership.